1. Pavochòn – Roasted Turkey
2. Pernil – Pork Roast
If you prefer to cook the traditional meat of choice for the holidays, here is a smaller version of a roasted pig. The recipe calls for roasting a shoulder picnic cut or butt roast. Leftovers make awesome cuban sandwiches.
3. Mofongo Stuffing – Green Plantain Turkey Stuffing
4. Cuban Fufu – Sweet Plantain Stuffing
5. Arroz con Gandules – Rice with Pigeon Peas
6. Surullitos – Cornmeal Cheese Sticks
7. Besitos de Coco – Coconut Kisses
8. Coconut Flan
9. Bacardi Rum Cake
10. Puerto Ricon Coquito
Puerto Ricon Coqutio is a Latin version of Egg Nog made with Coconut and different spices the liquid is then mixed with rum for a great taste.