ADRIEL FAVELA, the singer, producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist receives a triple nomination at the 35th edition of Premios Lo Nuestro in the categories:
1) Male Artist of the Year (Regional Mexican)
2) Collaboration of the Year “With a little boat to my chest” – Adriel Favela with Carin León
3) Mariachi / Ranchera Song of the Year “With a little boat to my chest” – Adriel Favela with Carin León
These considerations are thanks to his production ‘COSAS DEL DIABLO’, which was launched in 2022 with great achievements in the music scene such as:
Reaching the #1 position on the Regional Mexican Chart of Monitor Latino in Mexico, #2 on the Regional Mexican Chart of Billboard in the US and #17 on the Popular Chart of Colombia with the song “Con un botecito a pecho”.
– Gold Record in the US for his single “Con un botecito a pecho”, Gold Record in Mexico for his single “Contigo no fue”, Gold Record in the US for his single “Bayo 17”.
– Being a trend in five countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, the United States and Costa Rica with the video for “Contigo No Fue”, a song that led the album’s release.
– Being considered “THE NEW KING OF THE MEXICAN REGIONAL” by GQ in its October 2021 edition, in addition to awarding him the “Extraordinary Man” award at his last awards ceremony.
This 2023 “The predictable is the unpredictable” and Adriel Favela will once again unleash his free spirit, without ties.